Welcome on board for a new season fingers crossed for a windy year and some tight racing.
- Race day to be Sunday mainly, frequency is one to two races per month, we are attempting not to clash with other club days where possible.
- Scheduled races will only be called off only in the event of a very poor forecast.
- Race day to commence earlier, typically at 1100.
- Race start times will be flexible to wind conditions, briefing time will be advised with Notice of Race (earlier on South-East wind days).
- Increasing the social aspect of the club, we encourage you to bring along family & friends.
- Fleet is to be divided into Open and Freeride categories, to improve start line conditions and to be less daunting to new comers Open and Freeride will start separately.
- Great news has also been announced from WQ that the insurance policy has returned to 24/7 coverage therefore affording sailors some protection whilst normally sailing.
- Feel free to contact any of the club committee members or send a comment to email@example.com.
Wind limits – A bottom wind limit of 10 knots (taken at start boat) this year we are still progressing with an event, be it light wind racing or hints and tips for those in need of a little help.