The Agm was held on Wednesday the 20-06-2018
Firstly I would like to thank all of the out going committee for their input and work through the last season.
Looking at next season we are going to offer a few more styles of events and will be also trying to encourage people that have never tried slalom racing or been part of the club to come along and join up .
- On the opening day of the season in September we will be running an open day with some fun races and also for new sailors a bit of a “HOW TO RACE” .
- With the advent of foils we will also be offering low key fun foil racing if the winds are below 12 knots .
- Later in the season we are going to run a long distance event in the bay so watch out for that.
- Some of the more experienced members will also run some clinics before racing starts in the attempt to encourage new members to race.
- President/Secretary – Simon Fyfe
- Treasurer – Ian Cochran
- Slalom/Foil Race Dir 1 – Simon Fyfe
- Slalom Race Dir 2 -Brad Anderson
- BBQ & sausage guy – Simon Jenns
- GPS Race Coordinator – Ian Cochran
- Social membership – $40 this give you insurance cover (no racing in bayside)
- Members $70
- Family $150
- Juniors $45
- Slalom – Open, Free ride,
- Rookie class for our newer members (one lap )
- GPS comp with a KA72 group, same classes as Slalom racing.
- To be held on Sundays, starting September.
Gps comp to be run forecast dependent.