Bayside Round Four this weekend
4/2/2018 at Kite Beach Notice of race is up
Calendar is up………
In short we have put down to race on the high tide weekends , we will attempt to race on Sundays but if we strike out then we will look at low tide weekends or Saturdays with a maximum of 2 events per month .Racing in northerly winds will be from Wynnum and southeast will be held out of RQYS at manly. So if you haven’t already joined up get on to it, also a social/Gps weekend at the lake in February
So if you haven’t already joined up get on to it
Great news WQ that the insurance policy has returned to 24/7 coverage therefore affording sailors some protection whilst normally sailing.
- Social membership – $40 this give you insurance cover (no racing in bayside)
- Members $70
- Family $150
- Juniors $45
- Slalom – Open, Free ride,
- Rookie class for our newer members (one lap )
- GPS comp with a KA72 group, same classes as Slalom racing.
- To be held on Sundays, starting September.
- Social Weekend planed for the LAKE
Gps comp to be run forecast dependent.